The WARDEN Grapole® fire poker is our 56″ model. It can pick up those larger logs right down to those semi-burnt twigs on the ground. Heck, it’ll even pick up those carelessly tossed bottle caps your friends throw around! Have you ever tried to burn clean-up brush from around your property? Pretty hard on the back. The Warden will eat this stuff up like a brood of beavers. Don’t limit the Grapole® to the fire pit alone, it will absolutely come in handy during an out-of-reach scenario.
The Grapole® loves your modest campfire but watch it work an aggressive burn.
REMEMBER… always abide by your local fire codes but rest assured the Grapole® is on duty!
• Claws are strategically bent and welded to accommodate many types and sizes of objects
• Solid steel construction
• Powder coated paint
• 3M reflective decals to help you find it in the night
• Mid-shaft grip is black nitrile, medium density foam tubing for comfort and durability
• Resistant to oils and fuels, UV resistant with anti-degradants
• Handle utilizes double dipped synthetic rubber coating for a comfortable, controlled grip that will not crack or peel under normal use and minimal care
This model is best when burning directly from the ground. It also has been dubbed ‘the tool with a hundred uses’.
Product dimensions: 141cm x 14cm x 10cm 1.8kg – (56″ x 5″ x 4″ 4 lbs.)
With minimal care our products will provide generations of fire pit convenience.